22 May 2013
Having been organized by the business daily Vedomosti (published in association with Financial Times and Wall Street Journal) for 9 years, Forum became acknowledged by the professional community as a meeting platform for managers of the largest Russian network operators, representatives of state and regulatory authorities, leading vendors, professional consultants in order to discuss the principal issues of the industry.
Business agenda – first results and prospective of the actual Communication Ministry activity, role of governmental institutions in the process of creating a comfortable habitat for business, review of the first year results from the moment of commercial launching of the LTE, new security initiatives for the Internet, future development of the technological neutrality and number transfer management.
Forum will comprise the presentations of the leading figures of the Russian telecommunication industry, such as Minister of Communications and Mass Media of the RF Nikolay Nikiforov, President of Tele2 Russia Jerry Kalmis, President of MTS Andrey Dubovskov and others.
Dr. Soeren Grabowski, Principal and Head of the Communications, Media & Technology Practice of A.T. Kearney Russia will speak at a session dedicated to “Operational Excellence in Russia”. The speakers of this session will include Igor Parfenov, Vice President of the Technical Department, VimpelCom, Sergey Kalugin, President, Chairman, Rostelecom and Eugeny Gaidukov, Executive Director, Rostelecom, Aleksander Popovsky, Vice-President, Chief Operating Officer, MTS. The following topics will be explored in a consecutive roundtable discussion.
- What are the limits for the capital and operational costs reduction. At what point will the costs decrease influence the productivity of the industry.
- Optimization of expenditures on management and staff
- Outsourcing using corporate communication networks – new development opportunities
- Customer experience management
- Benefits and drawbacks of network servicing, management and outsourcing partnership
- Decrease in costs on servicing of telecommunication and IT-infrastructures. Enterprise IT infrastructure servicing market – IT Managed Services: the past, the present, the future
- Costs decrease in the networks building process. Models of joint infrastructure, facilities and communication sites.
- Network infrastructure servicing. Evaluation and necessity to use professional services.
A.T. Kearney has teamed up with Tele2, Telenor Group, Accenture, Ericsson, Microsoft and SAP to co-sponsor the event. More information about the Forum is available here.