A.T. Kearney hires experienced professionals at all levels of consulting from business analysts to principals with more experience. A candidate's consulting placement depends on their education, plus work and life experiences.
To apply for a full-time position you need to:
1. Submit your application online and attach your CV, cover letter, and a copy of your grades. After your application is submitted, you will receive an auto-reply, confirming that your application was properly submitted. It will be reviewed by the recruiting team within 1-2 weeks.
2. If you pass this screening, you will be invited to take a paper-based test in our office. It is a 60-minute test that is designed to prove your analytical, quantitative, verbal, and structuring skills, which are needed by our consultants.
The test is structured in the following six sections:
- Section 1.1 – Quantitative: Logical counting questions
- Section 1.2 – Quantitative: Statements
- Section 2.1 – Verbal: Understanding of logical text
- Section 2.2 – Verbal: Reading a passage
- Section 3.1 – Case studies: Reading a table of numbers
- Section 3.2 – Case studies: Reading a graph
3. If you pass the test, you will be invited for personal interviews with our consultants. Successful candidates will go through three rounds of interviews, each consisting of two case/competence interviews.