Per Kristian Hong is a partner with A.T. Kearney, currently serving as the managing partner of the Moscow office where he has been based since 2010.
With nearly 20 years of consulting and industry experience that span multiple geographies across Europe, North America and Russia, Per currently specializes in implementing leading supply chain strategies and practices with large multi-national and local companies operating in Russia across a range of industries - primarily focused on global consumer goods, health care and pharmaceutical companies, but also including significant experience in chemicals, pulp & paper and metals & mining.
His numerous client experiences in Russia and globally include:
- pre- and post-merger supply chain integration
- organization design and effectiveness
- market entry strategies for Russia and E. Europe
- emerging market route-to-market strategies (traditional and modern trade)
- Russian supply chain network design
- manufacturing asset network strategies
- cost-to-serve and terms of sale optimization
- distribution network optimization
- make vs. buy decision strategies
- global external manufacturing strategies
- 4-walls manufacturing optimization
- S&OP process design
- inventory management
- strategic sourcing
Prior to joining A.T. Kearney, Per was with Fidelity Investments in Boston and served as a William Davidson Fellow where he was focused on business development in transitional economies including projects in Poland, Czech Republic and Russia though the mid-90’s.
Per graduated from Swarthmore College in 1992 with a B.A. degree in Russian and a minor in Economics, and a Masters of Business Administration degree with distinction from
the University of Michigan in 1997.
Europe, Middle East, and Africa